Please find a copy of our draft constitution, here
In keeping with our motto, Promote, Support, Develop, our Aims are:
- To help relieve sickness in Guyana
- T0 help advance Health Education in Guyana and in the UK
- To help relieve hardship in Guyana.
- To affiliate to institutions and other charitable bodies in Guyana and the UK which promote health, education and welfare of the local people.
AGNAP is a registered British charity and in 1991 we were awarded the Guyana Medal of Service
It conducted its first educational visit to Guyana in 1992. Discussions and lectures during this visit were the catalyst for the creation of the Guyana Cancer Society, from which has now sprung the statutory body, the Guyana Cancer Board.
Our Projects In Guyana
- Beacon Home Hospice Service – nationwide
- Periwinkle Club (cancer care)
- Hearing-Impaired project – nationwide
- Guyana Sickle-Cell & Thalassaemia Association
- Children’s Ward toy and book library at GPHC
- Nurse Education at University of Guyana and 3 Schools of Nursing
- Wakenaam Hospital
- Guyana Nurses & Midwives Association